Doodle of the Day #2

"What can you do when the back that you must look out for is your own?"
Made with black ink (and a few glasses of wine pour moi :P)
      So... I've been a bit of a failure at blogging... My bad. I want to blame the fact that I haven't had a stable internet connection for about a month, but half of the reason is because I've just been so super lazy. I'll write something and then I'll be too lazy to type it up and then in a natural Sam fashion, I'll lose the paper somewhere when I'm in tourist mode... Aiya...
     Luckily, ever since I went to Shibuya and checked out this AMAZING art store that a friend recommended (Check it out!), I've been thrown back into my art craze so at least I have something to show for my time away!
"A flash of lightning! The sound of dew falling among the bamboo" - Haiku by Yosa Buson
Black, grey, and white charcoal
     I've been obsessing over Japanese tattoo art lately (No, mom, I'm not planning on getting inked here, don't worry) so I'm planning on making more art similar to that style. Maybe something with koi or cranes. We shall see! Anyhow, I'm always looking for new drawing inspirations so if you have something cool in mind feel free to comment below and suggest something!

     I pinkie-promise the next blog I do will be about my Tokyo adventures from the first two weeks of my stay. Get ready for lots of Shibuya and Shinjuku escapades!

0 comments :