My First Two Weeks in Tokyo


Hello everyone! 
As promised, Here is a short video illustrating some of my favourite moments from my first two weeks in Tokyo which mostly happened in Shibuya and Shinjuku. Since Movie Maker hates me and I'm terrible at using my computer for anything other than Youtube and Word, the video quality is super low, but I hope it helps you get an idea of what I've been up to! Just in case you can't bear to watch such a low quality video, I'm posting a few of my favourite photos from the first two weeks that you can scroll through as you please.
こんにちは皆さん!
約束しましたから、今私の〝二週間に東京で住む″ビデオをポストするよ!このビデオは私の大切な思い出がありますから見てください!映画監督じゃないですから、このビデオの質はすご~く悪いです(笑)。ごめん!ビデオを見えなければ、下の写真を見てください。

The first day of Tokyo Orientation for all JET participants in group B
Everyone looking so nice and spiffy in their suits for the opening speeches


Our first tour of Shinjuku! The guides took us to see the Robot Restaurant
One of my favourite parts about Tokyo are the crazy signs lighting up the city
My first Nomihodai and Awaodori show with my JET friends 
Game arcades are way too fun! I could spend my entire paycheck here if I wanted to!
We were able to watch a kind of broadway musical show at Disney Sea
I have very fishy friends... Haha! I had the greatest time with this trio at Disney Sea
The scenery at Disney Sea is absolutely beautiful!


Yes, that is Atlantis and yes, I am wearing a giant Minnie Mouse bow

The shrines that are in Tokyo are beautiful. Relics of the past hidden in a metropolis

I went to this shrine to watch a floating lantern festival


0 comments :